• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can i update and activate my original WIN Adobe Photoshop CS (8.0) today ?

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2015 Jul 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do i need to install CS2 version or can i use and update my original product somehow ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2015 Jul 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will not be able to re-install using the disks and serial number you initially used, but we do have a solution.

The activation server for the CS2 suite (and CS) is no longer in service. Because of this, we have made a version of these software titles available that does not require activation. It is for users who have previously purchase the affected software.  For additional details and specific links to the software please see the following link:

Activation server shut down for Creative Suite 2, Acrobat 7, and Macromedia products

Instead of your old serial number, use the one listed next to the download link: Download Acrobat 7 and CS2 products

Note: This is much older 32 bit software designed for much earlier operating systems , so it may not run on a newer computer.

Pattie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines