Please follow the following steps:
- Launch the Browser you wish to use Flash Player
- goto- http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
- Install Flash Player
- After Install is complete, close browser
- Relaunch Browser and goto Flash Player Help Page, Click on check now to see if Flash Player is installed and is latest,
I've ever done this many times on different browsers.
I think the problem is not mine.
The problem is that the link is bad. The upload is not complete because it takes only 1.1 Mo.
The installer downloaded from get.adobe.com/flashplayer is a shim installer that is about 1.1 MB and it then downloads and installs Flash Player in the background. I've seen quite a few reports of users with WInXP having problems with the online installer. I'd like to get some information from you to troubleshoot further:
- Do you have a Service Pack installed on your WinXP system, if so, what version?
- Are you selecting to install only Flash Player or do you select one of the add-on options as well? If so, which one?
- Please upload the two log files, Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log, saved at C:\Documents and Settings\<YourUserID>\Local Settings\Temp\Adobe_ADMLogs.
- Upload the log files using the instructions posted here The specified item was not found.
- Post the link to the uploaded files into your reply post.
i also have this problem... size of the file is for exmp. 18.5 mb i only can download 1.1mb when i run that file open a adobe window and he is white when i close that window then internet explorer run s ......i deleted lot s of thing s from ( C driwe ) probably something useful ..can u help me please
If you are downloading the file from get.adobe.com/flashplayer that is the online installer that downloads and installs Flash Player silently in the background. The online installer is considerably smaller than the full installer.
If you're getting a plain white installer window, please try the following:
- Right-click on the installer file and select Properties
- In the General tab click the Unblock button
- Click Apply
- Click OK to close the window
- Double-click on the installer file to launch the installer
i tried right click on file on adobe page ..no where can t find
properties... on the adobe installer window : Adobe download manager is
white and is not respond to any thing when i close him it s open
explorer ..tnx. anyway
i found properties and i unblock and still adobe download manager is
just white and is doing nothing
On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 6:51 PM, Sladjan Markovic <
thank u so much for help i think is my fault i mess with the system on
my note book i erased NPAPI and NPRAPI my PDF reader is out dated
now i install again all of that does the adobe reader maybe is my