What computer operating system is involved?
If you cannot get the program installed because of a problem with the serial number, then I am not seeing what you mean by
another thing. i can not export my job.
You need an opened project for that for your import and editing, followed by export. Does your "another thing..." comment mean that you are somehow getting into an opened project in spite of the problem you presented?
How did you install Premiere Elements 13 - from purchased downloaded installation files from Adobe or from installation disc? Where did you get the purchased serial number - from email from Adobe or by looking at a label on the box packaging that gave you an installation disc?
1. Download and install the Adobe Application Manager.
2. Review the following to determine if they apply to your situation
a. Does the problem exist with and without the antivirus and firewall disabled?
b. Do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed on your computer, and are you running the program as administrator?
3. If you can actually get into the opened project, determine if you can update the program using Help Menu/Updates.
Please review, consider, and supply more information.
My system is Windows 8.1 Pro.
I just buy today from adobe website the app premiere elements 13.
i got serial from adobe by mail.
i installed the app and sign in and write the serial, but then it write me that i am not connected to the internet even i was connect.
it let me 7 days to validate.
I have internet connection and i even make update to the premiere.
about my other problem. i open work in the premire 13 and i try to export it.
but from file - export, the option "export" is unavailble.
Thanks for the additional information. Go job in updating program from 13 to 13.1.
Please do the download and install of the Adobe Application Manager as I mentioned in post 1, and let us know the results after you have restarted the program.
Do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed, and are you running the programs as administrator?
Please refer to my post 1 questions.
Thanks for the follow ups. Appreciated.
after the update my premiere is 13.1.
I installed dobe Application Manager but it dos'nt change nothing.
I instaled now the quick time.
i still can not validate my program and can not export jobs.
is there is support line that can help me right now?
This is not Adobe. Rather user to user.
Did you also assure that the problem exists with and without the antivirus and firewalls disabled?
If you want to approach Adobe Chat from the point of view of invalid serial number, please try
Adobe ID, Signing In
Adobe ID, Sign In, Account Help
If the link does not hold its set, you will need to navigate to the Chat Panel using the above titles as guides. Adobe is the only one who can sort out activation and serial number issues.
We would be glad for the opportunity to explore other troubleshooting possibilities with you on a user to user basis if your problem goes get unresolved.
I would be looking at
1. Renaming of the SLCache and SLStore Folders....refer to locations in the bottom of the following link
2. Uninstalling the program the usual Control Panel way, doing a free ccleaner run through (regular and registry cleaner parts), reinstall with antivirus and firewalls disabled. Do not install the 13.1 Update until you are assured that 13 is working.
3. One of the last resort measures - creating a new user account with administrative privileges and installing and trying to run Premiere Elements 13 from there.
We will be watching for further developments as your schedule permits.