• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to reinstall a trial version of Lightroom on a Windows 7 desktop. Why is Creative Cloud stuck with a spinning blue circle?

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2015 Jul 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded trial versions of Lightroom and Photoshop through CC and it loaded LW - Moble 5.7.1 but I'm using a desktop with Windows 7. I uninstalled LR through Control Panel instead of CC (didn't know I could do that through CC). I'm trying to reinstall the trial version of LR but I keep getting the spinning blue circle under the "Apps". The Home screen in CC still shows LR as installed. When I try to uninstall CC it says it is still needed for other apps (Photoshop). Do I uninstall Photoshop so that I can uninstall CC and then start all over again? I'm afraid nothing will work then. At least Photoshop is working now.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 04, 2015 Jul 04, 2015

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2015 Jul 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2015 Jul 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for the link to the correct info.

I already had the latest version of CC so I skipped Solution 1 but I performed the steps in Solution 2 and 3.

I now have a working version of CC and I was able to load the trial version of Lightroom 5 for the Windows desktop.

It's working now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

(but you should have marked message 1 as correct.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All fixed. Sorry, I'm new at forums but certainly grateful for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines