• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen artifacts on responsive simulation.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2015 Jul 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of the software simulations I record for a responsive project display 'screen artifacts' like copies of the text boxes or a shifted part of the window display after the mouse click between two slides. They show if I record the software I need to demo or even just recording in windows. They disappear in a regular project. Does anyone know how to get rid of them? Surely this can't be the case for all simulations a responsive project.Sc

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try to uncheck all compression settings in Preferences, Project, Size and Quality?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this suggestion- I did have SWF files compressed, but changing it didn't help.  Changing settings before recording didn't help either.  This happens even when I record my windows desktop so it wouldn't be just the software I am recording.  This is a big problem for my project. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Advanced compression is unchecked as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes.  Un-checking advanced compression earlier in the project, resolved the 'ghost line' issue, but this is something different.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources