• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I contact a "REAL" person? I have problems with my CS4 and can't find anyone to talk with. I need to find out if I have access to loading CS4 on another computer as well.

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2015 Jul 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I contact a "REAL" person?  I have problems with my CS4 and can't find anyone to talk with.  Even if didn't have a disc error, I need to find out if I have access to loading CS4 on another computer as well.  I've loaded CS4 in April on an XPS13 with no problem.  I'm now trying to load on a Tablet Surface Pro 3 since I have two locations and the Pro 3 just doesn't cooperate.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe offers no support for older versions.

what problem do you have when you try to install cs4 on your surface pro 3?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe responds with "Do you want to ...".  I answer Yes.  Then I get an Error message "Data_File_Version".  Of course I say OK and I get an "Adobe CS4 Design Standard (Not Responding)"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2015 Oct 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

or newer versions apparently

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Adobe offer chat support for older version of products you could click on the below link for the chat support.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

I would request you to check system requirements of CS4 product with surface pro 3. You could follow this link to check system requirements.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/system-requirements-cs4-point-products.html

Regards

Akshey Malhotra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I checked the requirements but think I'll try the chat. I think

this may be a tablet problem. Perhaps someone has a work-around.

On Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 6:12 PM, Akshey Malhotra <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines