3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 6, 2015 9:09 AM by A.T. Romano

Remove Watermark from Default Text

Purple Nurple

I bought the full version of elements 13 and was able to remove the watermark from the video by Deleting Rendered Files, but it didn't remove the watermark from the Title & Text graphics I put over my daughter's basketball highlights video (a highlight oval ) Help!

• 1. Re: Remove Watermark from Default Text
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Purple Nurple

Could you be more specific which Title & Text graphic that you used....what category, what name for the Title & Text graphic?

Did you make  a choice under the Title & Text Tab? Or, did you create a circle in Titler's Shape section as I described in my blog post - Text Menu/New Text/Default Text?

The story goes that you can remove the Adobe watermark from a project file from the tryout after purchase. Two possibilities...

a. import the project file from the tryout into the purchased program and select Timeline/Delete Rendered Files.

or

b. as some of us have found, just import the project file from the tryout into the purchased product and the Adobe watermark is automatically gone

But, "a" is the classical case.

You cannot remove the Adobe watermark from an export from the project file from the  tryout, be it an export saved to computer hard drive or a burn to disc.

So you bring up a challenging question if you did make a selection under Titles & Text Tab for highlighting your sports player. It is my observation that title templates classed as credits can produce rendered files; whereas those classed as frame, title, and upper or lower3rd do not under usual circumstances. But, I am not clear which one of them represents what you point to as "a highlight oval".

Let us get more details on what you used for the Title & Text graphic under the Title & Text Tab, and we will try to determine what happened.

If you did the circle from my blog post instructions for the highlight circle and started with Default Text under Titles & Text Tab, that might be the factor we are looking for. If you produce the circle that way, then you are not going to get a rendered file under usual circumstances from that. Did you add an fx Effects to the circle after it was created? You should get the same result (non renderable file under usual circumstances) if you started with Text Menu/New Text/Default Text.

If deleting the watermark involves deleting rendered files and there are no rendered files for a certain species, then we would expect to run into case where "a" usually applies. This would necessitate you removing/disabling the circles displaying in the purchased project and redoing them.

I will see if I can get a tryout version with which to experiment on this particular situation.

Thanks.

ATR

• 2. Re: Remove Watermark from Default Text
            Purple Nurple Level 1

Thank you again for the insight. Now that you've told me I'm not missing something, I've redone them all. A bummer of a time suck, but oh well. I really appreciate your response!!!

• 3. Re: Remove Watermark from Default Text
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Purple Nurple

Thanks for the follow up with the update.

Glad that you were able to salvage the project. Great job.

But, you brought up an interesting matter with regard to use of project file from tryout in the purchased product.

I need to find myself a tryout version with which to explore this. Right now I have met my only 1 tryout download quota for each of my computers.

But, we will find the answer.

Best wishes

ATR