• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I install Photoshop onto Mac when it was originally purchased as Windows?

Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already downloaded and installed Photoshop for Windows on my PC laptop, but have recently changed to a Mac laptop. Am I able do download and install Photoshop for Mac from the original purchase? I have all the appropriate ID and serial numbers etc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Robert, which version of Adobe Photoshop have your purchased?

If its Creative Cloud, please try: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/install-apps.html

For any Other downloads

If you have CS 6 you may refer : Exchange a product for a different language or platform version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help, I have the CS 6 Extended for Education purchased in 2013. I have followed the last link you've provided but at Step 3: Click on Orders and Returns, I can't see that option under "Get Support". All it has is " Need more Support? Contact us."

Not sure where to go from here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Cloud allows you to perform your two activations on the two different platforms

CS6 will allow a SWAP, but I think you are required to DE-activate on one platform to be able to activate on the other platform

But, here is where to find out... CS6 http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/order-product-platform-language-swap.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2015 Jul 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Robert, here is the link to Contact Customer Care.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines