• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions 3.0 Stopped working - When Returning eBooks Crashes .....

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Digital Editions 3.0 Stopped working - When Returning eBooks Crashes, Every time I Do This Windows 8.1 - DELL PC Adobe Digital Editions 3.0 Stopped working Capture.PNG

The Full Error Message Says: 

My adobe digital editions has stopped working. Every time I try to Return Any Digital eBook to the Lending Service, it says its adobe has stopped working and they will contact me when the find a solution.

I am NOT Thinking of upgrading to ADE 4.9, or any other Past Adobe Digital Editions Beyond Adobe Digital Editions 3.0 - Because They Also have Similar issues, if Not Worse ... That is not a Fix to Me.- Why Has Adobe Not Addressed and Fixed These Issues, The Software Seems Buggy , Many Issues Exist, This is Just the Tip of the Iceberg, The Short Cut Keys - Fail Often - etc. Adobe Doesn't to be Concerned with any Serious Fixing, so Why Should I upgrade to Any Other Problems !!

This Seems to Be Just One of the Annoyances  of Many - Being unsure of the Other ADE Products Issues. I prefer to Still Stay with What I Know Works with the Least Problems, Wish I Could Go Back to ADE 2.0 or Earlier Less Buggy Versions ....  Safer to Stay with ADE 3.0 works MOST of the Time....

Also, I Find This Crashes on My Android Tablet - But Less Often When Returning eBooks to the Lending Service... The OverDrive Lending Service Seems MORE Stable at Handling eBook Check-Out and Returning eBooks ...  Just That I Noticed This Condition ...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?