• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I keep trying to download a free trial of Illustrator, and nothing happens! Help!

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep trying to download a free 30-day trial of Illustrator onto my PC, and nothing happens. I'm able to download the .exe file and it starts running, but then the window vanishes, and the Creative Cloud window never opens. I also cannot currently open Creative Cloud, even though I already have that installed. I was able to open Creative Cloud and select Illustrator a few tries ago, but nothing would happen; it would show progress but then stop, and the window would vanish.

Pardon my French, but... WTFFFFF?????????

Any and all help appreciated! Thank you!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

uninstall everything cc including the desktop app, clean per Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems and then reinstall the desktop app, Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe CC trial

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uninstall everything cc including the desktop app, clean per Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems and then reinstall the desktop app, Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe CC trial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Trial Download & Install forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving this discussion to the Creative Cloud Download & Install forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines