• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm a student at Post University in Waterbury Connecticut and need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 or higher to attend class participation. Please help me with this issue? I have windows 7 for an operating system...

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a student at Post University in Connecticut and need some help downloading and installing macromedia flashplayer version 8 or higher. I am using windows 7 and my browsers are IE, Firefox, and Google Chrome.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2015 Jul 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi begin0617@live.com‌,

Good News! If you are using Google Chrome - Flash Player is a part of the Google Chrome installer and is updated with the Chrome updates only. Please install the latest version of Google Chrome and keep your Chrome updated.

to check if Flash is working on your browser goto-->Flash Player Help and click check now.

--

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but I was already aware of that. Although I fully appreciate the news, I still cannot use a flash player based link within the Blackboard Learning System, I use for college. I contacted their tech support and waiting for an answer from them.

Thank you,

James B.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try downloading the latest versions of the offline installer at the bottom of the page here:

Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

You might need to uninstall prior to installing :

uninstall file here: http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/support/uninstall_flash_player.exe

Hopefully that would solve you problems, if not you might need to follow this guide IF they do  not install and you dont see them in add remove programs in control panel:

Can't install updates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to be an issue with Blackboard Learning Systems Link. I can watch movies all day on youtube, so that proves Flash Player is installed and working properly. Right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I work in edu and we are on BB 9 i believe and we have had no reports of users that cannot watch videos, so it could be the specific link.

As far as Youtube they are if I read correctly use html5 video so flash is irrelevant there.

Here is an independent flash test page: http://www.chemgapedia.de/vsengine/help/en/flash/

Here is the adobe official: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

I would verify that it is installed under the control panel as well as those two links

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines