• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen/Audio Recording

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2015 Jul 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am hosting a 1 on 1 interview that involves screen sharing and photos and I am calling the respondent from my work phone (ring central) how do I sync the screen and audio recording?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 08, 2015 Jul 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Connect needs to be aware of the audio, otherwise it has no method of recording it. The solutions I would propose would be:

- If you have a phone bridge with a toll free number, you can create a Universal Voice profile for it, Setting Up Universal Voice - Adobe Connect User Community, and associate it with the room. Then the Connect room will call into the phone bridge and can record the audio.

- If you are just going to have a direct call with the other person, you will need to 'bridge' the audio into the Connect room. This may require the individuals in the room to mute their speakers, since they will hear all the audio a second time broadcast over VoIP. This is traditionally done with a device like a THAT-2, http://amzn.com/B003D82WKC.

- As a last resort you could look to have your call on a speaker phone, place it next to your computer's microphone (or one you have attached) and let it capture and record the audio. Again, you will be broadcasting the audio over VoIP, so you will need to have everyone mute their computer speakers. This option will be the lowest quality of audio recording.

I would recomend that whatever solution you decide on you test first and verify that it all works as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines