Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disabling Multi-user Editing in RH

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2015 Jul 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using RoboHelp 11 (latest patches) and VisualStudio 2010 Enterprise.

We created a new RH project based on one from an earlier release. The old references to source control were removed as per RoboWizard.

However, it seems that multi-user editing is enabled on the new project, although this was not the case in the earlier projects. How do I disable that functionality? I thought it would be in Tools > Options > Source Control, but I do not see a check box there to change this setting.

Thanks!

Timothy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 07, 2015 Jul 07, 2015

Which source control system? I suspect TFS since yo're talking about VS.

Multi user check out is a setting in Team Foundation Server. In VS, look in Team > Team Project Settings > Source Control. You may need administrator rights to set this item though. Ask your TFS admin for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which source control system? I suspect TFS since yo're talking about VS.

Multi user check out is a setting in Team Foundation Server. In VS, look in Team > Team Project Settings > Source Control. You may need administrator rights to set this item though. Ask your TFS admin for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It just says Microsoft Visual Studio, but your steps to look under Team > Team Project Settings > Source Control ... have the setting you described. Thank you once again, William van Weelden!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp