3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 11, 2015 7:31 PM by SteveH59

I have captured a VHS tape 30 years old

SteveH59 Level 1

and it looks reasonable.

It's in a night club so a lot of it is dark, which is fine, but there is a slight lime green cast to the clip (an hour long) which is probably caused by the lighting effects inside the club. Even so, it seems a little exaggerated.

Is there a way of, not so much removing this tint which, in some ways adds to the night atmosphere, but of reducing it, please?

Thanks!

Steve

• 1. Re: I have captured a VHS tape 30 years old
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Steve

I was looking at your latest posts in your Profile's Activities list to determine what version of Premiere Elements and on what operating system applied to tonight's thread on Rolling Credits.

I accidentally posted my reply to the Rolling Credits thread in this thread that we are in now. I have deleted that. My Rolling Credits reply is now in the right thread.

But, did you ever get an answer to the thread that we are in now. It looks unanswered.

I will think about reducing the green cast and report back if you still need an opinion on that.

ATR

• 2. Re: I have captured a VHS tape 30 years old
            A.T. Romano Level 7

Steve

Not sure of the outcome, but please explore and experiment with Premiere Elements 11 (if that is your current version), Expert workspace,

Adjust Tab, Adjustments Palette, Lighting Panel expanded

a. Auto Levels

and

b. Other, under the Lighting Panel expanded and it More button

ATR

• 3. Re: I have captured a VHS tape 30 years old
              SteveH59 Level 1

Yes, I did reply but at first I got an 'internal error has occurred' message and then the forum told me the question had been deleted, so I accessed the question by going to my Adobe/Premier Elements inbox and I could still see it there, but it only allowed me to 'Comment' not reply.

Yes, I dragged the text frame out and the credit are moving slower now, so thanks again!

Steve