• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

JavaScript Error when Installing Flash Player using ADM on Windows 8

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2015 Jul 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have windows 8 (not 8.1) and if I try to install the latest version 18.0.0.203 for Firefox I get this message:

Errore FlashPlayer.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 08, 2015 Jul 08, 2015

Thanks for your feedback.  Since the issue you're describing was different than the thread you posted in, I've branched it into a new topic, so as to best support both you and the original poster.

For the issue you're experiencing (I know the Adobe Download Manager team introduced some new work with the installer for this release), it's not one I've seen before.

You can probably get around it by using the offline installers, at the bottom of this guide:

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your feedback.  Since the issue you're describing was different than the thread you posted in, I've branched it into a new topic, so as to best support both you and the original poster.

For the issue you're experiencing (I know the Adobe Download Manager team introduced some new work with the installer for this release), it's not one I've seen before.

You can probably get around it by using the offline installers, at the bottom of this guide:

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html

I'll get someone to take a look on Win8 and see if we can reproduce the issue you're experiencing.

As an aside, Win8.1 is a free upgrade and a big improvement over Win8.1.  It probably won't help you here, but it really is worth your time to do that upgrade.  It's much better. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, the offline installer works correctly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines