6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 10, 2015 5:54 AM by aauld

purchased the wrong image

aauld Level 1

I was looking for a particular Vector insignia.  I found something close, then clicked "Find something similar".  Upon doing so I found an image that I liked.  I purchased it successfully.  What I didn't notice at the time is that this "similar" image was a JPEG and not an .AI file. the $9.99 jpg is useless to me and now I'm forced to find another one to purchase.

Is there any way of returning this purchase?

Alan

• 1. Re: purchased the wrong image
          aauld Level 1

The other misleading part to this purchase is that it was described as a "Retro Vintage Logotype Vector design templateYet it was a jpg.

• 2. Re: purchased the wrong image
            Beverley Gray Adobe Employee

Hi there

I've added a license credit to your account so you can select another image.

Kind regards

Bev

• 3. Re: purchased the wrong image
              aauld Level 1

Hi Bev;

Thanks for the reply as well as adding a credit.  I do appreciate it.  I know now where to look for the image type.  I thought that when I selected vector images that's all that would be returned.

I also spoke to someone in Stock Support and they mentioned that I have the license credit, but I don't see it.  I clicked on an item to test earlier and it is asking me to purchase.  That said, my library shows 2 items (3 total).  About an hour ago I clicked an image to download the preview to my library.  I see that one plus the one I mistakenly purchased yesterday.

Does this make sense?

Alan

• 4. Re: purchased the wrong image
                aauld Level 1

Hi Bev;

I just looked at my history.  I was trying to recount the steps I took in downloading the wrong image yesterday.  This morning I clicked on Vector image 72607318 to see what the "check out" page would look like.  I guess this took place after you awarded the credit as the image instantly downloaded.  I was expecting to see a purchase window.

I appreciate the credit, but there was no indication on my account that I had the credit.  I haven't downloaded it, it's only sitting in my Creative Cloud library. Is it possible to delete it and let me try one more time?

Thank you for looking into this.

Alan

• 5. Re: purchased the wrong image
                  Beverley Gray Adobe Employee

Hi Alan

I've added another credit to your account so you can try again.  Please delete the images downloaded in error.

Kind regards

Bev

• 6. Re: purchased the wrong image
                    aauld Level 1

Bev;

I've deleted the images.  Thanks for your understanding!

Alan