3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 9, 2015 4:18 AM by BKKDon

Help in transferring images from Perfect Browse in On 1 to LR CC

trogg6

I am stuck in trying to transfer images from On 1 Perfect Browse to LR CC.

When I hit the transfer button, LR CC opens, but the images are nowhere to be found.

Am I missing something?

• 1. Re: Help in transferring images from Perfect Browse in On 1 to LR CC
          Just Shoot Me Adobe Community Professional

LR can only edit images that are Imported into the Lightroom Catalog database file. It is not a Stand alone image editor like Photoshop

To get images into LR you have to actually import them using the Import button within the LR Library module. Then point it to the images you want to import and edit and select the Import button inside the Import dialog window.

LR is it own Image Browser. That is once images have been imported into it.

I suggest you take a look at some of the many Lightroom Tutorials to find out exactly how LR works and how to work with LR. From your post you clearly don't understand Lightroom basics.

Best of luck to you.

• 2. Re: Help in transferring images from Perfect Browse in On 1 to LR CC
            andrewfreeman Level 3

Just Shoot Me Perfect Browse is a piece of software that allows you to browse and rate, flag etc your images very much like LR, except it is a lot, lot, lot faster (albeit a bit buggy). These images can then be imported directly into LR with the press of a button, already rated and flagged etc. It is ideal for browsing and culling images very quickly before you go anywhere near LR. Ideal if you have 100s-1000s of images from a shoot.

trogg6 This is a little odd: it should open up the import dialogue ready to import the images. Can you send a screen shot? Are you selecting your images prior to clicking transfer to LR?

• 3. Re: Help in transferring images from Perfect Browse in On 1 to LR CC
              BKKDon Level 4

You are best going to the on1 website and following their instructions on how to do it.