Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe AIR dll files failing Windows app cert kit checks

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2015 Jul 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I have an Adobe AIR application as a native installer (using captive runtime with AIR 17.0) which I am running through Windows App Certification Kit 10.0 on Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (10.0.10130.0), but it throws up some issues which prevent the application from getting Windows 10 app certification, see below:

Windows security features test - Binary analyzer

Error Found: The binary analyzer test detected the following errors:

• File ..\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\AdobeCP15.dll has failed the DBCheck check.
  • File ..\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\AdobeCP15.dll has failed the NXCheck check.
  • File ..\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\AdobeCP15.dll has failed the SafeSEHCheck check.
  • File ..\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll has failed the SafeSEHCheck check.

It appears that some of the Adobe AIR .dll files are causing the issues due to failing some checks.

Has anyone else come across this failures before or know how to resolve them?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2015 Aug 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPDATE: I am still experiencing this issue. On older versions of Windows this was only flagged as a warning so was not blocking app certification, only on Windows 10 are these binary analyzer checks now reported as errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines