same problem for me !!!
I have exactly the same problem...any solutions?
Два дня удаляю и снова устанавливаю в разных вариантах эти две программы. Уже устал если честно. Со счета ежемесячно списываются средства на оплату фотошопа но от техподдержки каких либо действий не наблюдаю.
Two days delete and re-install in different ways, these two programs. Already tired to be honest. With monthly bills debited funds for Photoshop but from the technical support of any action not watch.
Me, Too! Running Extension Manager CC 22.214.171.124 on OS X 10.10.4 and with Photoshop CC 2015 version 2015.0.0. Already-installed plugins are working, but I can't add new ones or update old ones.
I contacted customer support and their advice rolled up version of the SS (2014) 15.0
Immediately everything started to work. I'll just have to wait until all the correct and then put the 2015 version
can you explain what you mean please vsekr, and did it work?
I found a solution that worked for me.
- Reinstall CC 2014.
- Once CC 2014 is reinstalled, Adobe Extension Manager sees that product and can install the plugins in that version.
- Their presence in CC 2014 also makes them available to CC 2015.
- I have heard that Adobe technical support is recommending the same.
- Adobe has a website on how to reinstall CC 2014: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html. Click on the "Install previous versions of apps" link to go to that section of the page.
- Once CC 2014 is reinstalled, it might be worth checking to see if Extension Manager sees it as a product in the left hand column. If it's listed, try doing a Remove/Install cycle from your "My Add-ons" section of the Adobe AddOns website.