Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WebHelp Stopped Compiling

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2006 Dec 19, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp for Word X5

I have had no problems with my help project until yesterday. I tried to compile to WebHelp as usual and I get the following (after about 5 seconds):
-------------------------------- Layout : WebHelp --------------------------------
Starting compilation...
Clearing output folder...
Starting compilation...

The title bar reads "Result: WebHelp has been Generated" but the output folder is empty.

I tried deleting the rtf - didn't help. Then I tried copying the body of the Doc file to a similar project - it compiled, but all the conditional text was messed up. All I've done recently is reorganize the cnt file a bit.

Has anyone seen this or know what might be going on?

Thanks,
Mark Johnson

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2006 Dec 19, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Well, after a day of banging my head against my desk I finally found the solution. There was one corrupt topic in my project. I deleted half the topics, compiled and repeated with half of those until I rounded it down to the single topic. Deleted that topic, recompiled and all is well. I can now resume tiptoeing through the tulips as usual.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp