- Work completely with styles (paragraph, object, character, etc.)
- Set up 2 layouts, 1 facing, 1 for print as templates
- Use one of these documents as source files
- Fill the content in the source files
- Use the content tools to pick up the content in the original files and place it in the second one.
- If changes are, make them in the original, in the other update them in the link panel.
This reads like a workflow for Liquid Layout? I had forgotten about this feature and just did some research on it. LL is probably the answer. Thank you.
Non, no, not Liquid Layout, but a form of Alternative Layout, which is a complete different thing, but came together several versions ago. But AL is normally in the same file, but due to different print settings you need to do it in 2 different files.