3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 10, 2015 6:43 AM by Beverley Gray

to buy online an image?

gerimusi

I would like to buy online an image that I have already selected in My Library but it tells me that I can't do it and to contact your support team. I do not understand. I bought my first image yesterday without any problem. What could be the issue? It doesn't even ask me my card number or anything...

• 1. Re: to buy online an image?
          Beverley Gray Adobe Employee

Sorry to hear that - could you please try updating your credit card details in your account and try again.  If the issue persists, please provide a screenshot of the error you get and we'll investigate.

Kind regards

Bev

• 2. Re: to buy online an image?
            gerimusi Level 1

The message is "error of paiement. problem with the paiement. try again later or contact adobe."

I don't understand as I bought my firs image yesterday without problem.

I checked my account credit card details, its fine and anyway I would have to confirm my visa payment, isn't it?

• 3. Re: to buy online an image?
              Beverley Gray Adobe Employee

Hi there

As you have already made a Stock image purchase you shouldn't be asked for payment details on subsequent image purchases as the same details are used.

Could you please re-enter your card details and save them before trying again.

Will also check this with our IT team.

Kind regards

Bev