Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem running adobe application on Mac

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2015 Jul 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have developed an application which run swf made in Adobe flash professional on swf loader. I developed the application on windows. After development, I built the application with .air format to test my application on Mac. I run the .air file on Mac. It installed the application successfully. Everything ran fine. The problem I am having is that my swf is not being shown on swf loader instead it is showing broken area whereas on windows swf were running on swf loader, but in Mac only broken area being shown by the application. First I thought that the issue is with the path of the swf and I traced the path of the swf. The path traced by the application was ok. In short there is nothing wrong with the path of the swf. Can anyone please suggest the solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a .air file relies on the installed AIR on the target system to function.  What version of AIR (not SDK) is installed on your Mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

well it is the lattest AIR version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines