1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 10, 2015 6:20 PM by A.T. Romano

why does premiere ask for file "business title_7.tga?

stevem1954

I open an existing project and Premiere wants to know where the file "Business Title_7.tga" is.  Why?

• 1. Re: why does premiere ask for file "business title_7.tga?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

stevem

What is your program - Premiere Elements or Premiere Pro. Somehow your thread got posted in the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum. If your program is some version of Premiere Pro, please re-post your thread in the Adobe Premiere Pro Forum.

Premiere Pro CC

If you do have some version of Premiere Elements, then

What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system?

Are you dealing with a program that you just purchased, or have you had the program for a while and this issue just popped up?

Did you install from a purchased installation disc or installation files?

Depending on your answer, I would suggest

1. Uninstall, free ccleaner run through (regular cleaner and registry cleaner parts), reinstall with antivirus and firewalls disabled.

But, I would do the reinstall using new installation files specifically downloaded and installed from Adobe Other Downloads Other downloads

(Insert your purchased serial number into these files during their installation).

You may want to read of the experiences of a Premiere Elements 12 user in this regard

PE12: asking "Where is file..." for a non-existent file

Please review, consider, and let us know the outcome. We can decide what next based on the details of your reply.

Any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you..

ATR