• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I get Creative Cloud to install on a drive other than the C drive?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2015 Jul 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to get Creative Cloud, Photoshop and Lightroom to install on my D drive rather than on my C drive which is my system drive. Can this be done / How do I do this?

Thanks

Pete

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 11, 2015 Jul 11, 2015

You have to put the Desktop Manager on the main drive but you can direct the applications to install elsewhere.

Change Install Location for Applications

With the CC application opened, choose the little gear icon in the upper right corner and then choose Preferences.  In the Preferences screen select Creative Cloud and then look for the Install Location drop down

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to put the Desktop Manager on the main drive but you can direct the applications to install elsewhere.

Change Install Location for Applications

With the CC application opened, choose the little gear icon in the upper right corner and then choose Preferences.  In the Preferences screen select Creative Cloud and then look for the Install Location drop down

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks exactly what was needed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2015 Jul 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One more question about the CC Desktop Manager...

From the drop down menu I've selected [Preferences] then [Creative Cloud] [Files] the folder location (2nd down) should this be the same location as LightRoom imports to (also on the  D drive) ?

Thanks

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2015 Jul 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's OK found the answer to that last query thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2015 Jul 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines