6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 15, 2015 4:07 AM by Carm01

Error 1009 and 2060 plus can't install latest Flash version

justjules8777

I typed all this out then was prompted to sign in.  Windows 8.1 64 bit IE 11 (ActiveX) Flash Player Version 16.0.0.235  My mother-in-law is having two issues.  She works from home, taking calls on a landline and accessing scripts that pop when a call comes in.  She gets SecurityError: #2060 Security sandbox violation externallnterface caller at flash external:Externallinterface$/_initJS()  (there's more I can provide if needed) and Error #1009 Can't access and property or method of a null object at Constants ScriptKeys$/parseScript (again, there's more to the error message I can provide if needed)  I believe she clicks Dismiss All and is able to continue, but it's annoying.  I've tried to upgrade to the latest Flash version, but get caught on a merry-go-round.  From your website, I test Flash and am told "Sorry, your computer doesn't have the latest version" and when I click the link to get the latest version, am directed to a page that advises Flash is embedded in Windows 8 and I don't need to install it.  Flash Player is enabled, and I believe IE 11 is the most up-to-date version of the browser.  HELP!