1 person found this helpful
verify your subscription payment has been processed and your adobe id is correct, https://www.adobe.com/account.html
then sign out and then back in to your cc desktop using the same adobe id you used to verify your subscription is current, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/sign-in-out-activate-apps.html
when you click the link in message 1 for your account, does it show your subscription is current?
if yes, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html
Check if you have Adobe entries on your hosts file ( You must clean these entries ).
MAC : (Sorry it's a google translation )
- Open Finder> menu Go> Go to Folder> type in "/ etc" (without quotes)
- Right-click on the HOSTS file and select "Open With" and select TextEdit.
- TextEdit opens. Press any key on the keyboard. TextEdit offers Duplicate file. Click Duplicate.
- Do File> Save
- Change the file name to: hosts (without the word "copy" and without the ".txt" extension), select Desktop and click Save.
- Remove all lines containing the word "Adobe".
- Save the changes and close TextEdit.
- On the desktop, make sure the file is named "hosts".
=> If the name is different: Right-click on the HOSTS file on the desktop and select "Get Info" and then in front of "Extension", delete the extension "txt".
- Copy the file (right click> Copy)
- Open Finder> Go menu> Go to Folder> / etc
- Change the display in "Lines"
- Paste and replace the HOSTS file
- Try to activate the product
same for mac ( you must replace original file with the cleaned one ) ,the hosts location is :