2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 15, 2015 10:31 AM by jenniferc71729228

What are the upgrade policies in relation to annual accounts?

jenniferc71729228

As a Creative Cloud Member, if I subscribe to the lowest plan, the $29.99 annual plan paid monthly, am I able to upgrade to the larger $199.99/750 image annual plan plan before my year is up without having to buy a second subscription? And if I do upgrade, does the renewal/expiration date for the higher plan then change to the upgrade date?

Can't find a specific official response and I don't want to end up either locked into the lower plan or forced to pay for 2 plans when I choose to upgrade.

Thanks,

Jen

• 1. Re: What are the upgrade policies in relation to annual accounts?
          Beverley Gray Adobe Employee

Hi Jen

The 29.99, 10 images/month plan is available to CC users as a bundled plan (CC + Stock) or as an add-on.

If you upgraded to the CC + Stock bundle plan this would start a new contract with one charge each month.  However, if you then wanted to change to the 750 images plan, we'd need to cancel the CC + Stock bundle and you'd need to sign up for a new CC plan and the 750 images plan.

If you purchased the Stock plan as an add-on, you would have a charge for the CC plan plus a charge for the Stock plan, potentially on different dates depending when you signed up.  You would however, be able to cancel the 10 image plan and get the 750 image plan without affecting your Creative Cloud plan.

Sorry if this sounds a bit complicated!  Our Sales team are available to help with this - 1800 946197

Thanks

Bev

• 2. Re: What are the upgrade policies in relation to annual accounts?
            jenniferc71729228 Level 1

Thanks, that answers my question. I just didn't want to get into a spot where by choosing the $29.99 annual paid monthly addon that I wouldn't be able to cancel that in a few months if I choose to upgrade to the larger plan. Appreciate the clarification.