0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 22, 2006 10:18 AM by david_lavin

Problems with FDS and Hibernate

david_lavin
      I've got a WebLogic based application that uses Hibernate for data access. I have a data access object (DAO) that uses Hibernate to perform the database call. This DAO is the same POJO that the main web application uses to access data from resources such as JSP, web service, etc. But when I attempt to make the call through the FDS remote object I get the following error:

org.hibernate.HibernateException: Unable to locate current JTA transaction
      at org.hibernate.context.JTASessionContext.currentSession(JTASessionContext.java:61)
      at org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl.getCurrentSession(SessionFactoryImpl.java:508)
      at com.sony.spe.framework.persistence.HibernateHelper.getSession(HibernateHelper.java:69)
      at com.sony.spe.framework.persistence.DataAccessor.getSession(DataAccessor.java:101)
      at com.sony.spe.pam.dataaccessor.CommonServicesDataAccessor.getTerritories (CommonServicesDataAccessor.java:473)
      at com.sony.spe.pam.poc.TestRemoteObject.getTerritories(TestRemoteObject.java:28)
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
      at flex.messaging.services.remoting.adapters.JavaAdapter.invoke(JavaAdapter.java:137)
      at flex.messaging.services.RemotingService.serviceMessage(RemotingService.java:115)
      at flex.messaging.MessageBroker.routeMessageToService(MessageBroker.java:548)
      at flex.messaging.endpoints.AbstractEndpoint.serviceMessage(AbstractEndpoint.java:302)
      at flex.messaging.endpoints.amf.MessageBrokerFilter.invoke(MessageBrokerFilter.java:93)
      at flex.messaging.endpoints.amf.SessionFilter.invoke(SessionFilter.java:46)
      at flex.messaging.endpoints.amf.BatchProcessFilter.invoke(BatchProcessFilter.java:67)
      at flex.messaging.endpoints.amf.SerializationFilter.invoke(SerializationFilter.java:130)
      at flex.messaging.endpoints.HTTPEndpoint.service(HTTPEndpoint.java:136)
      at flex.messaging.MessageBrokerServlet.service(MessageBrokerServlet.java:340)
      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

This error is using the HTTP channel, but I originally using the AMF channel and received the same error.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

David.