in my library I found this explanation: Have a look at https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account-membership/cc-reverts-to-trial.html
In case you are working on a windows machine and after following the above instructions you are still experiencing the same issue, you may please refer to the instructions below.
- Restart the computer in safe mode with networking.
- Immediately after the computer is powered on or restarted (usually after you hear your computer beep), tap the F8 key in 1 second intervals.
- After your computer displays hardware information and runs a memory test, the Advanced Boot Options menu will appear.
- Use the arrow keys to select Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking and press ENTER.
- Please sign out and sign in back to the Creative Cloud Desktop Application and check that the subscription is not showing trial.
- Sign in and sign out to activate Creative Cloud apps
- Restart the computer and check the Creative Cloud Desktop Application.
Thank you Hans-Günter for fast response.
The issue is closed for me.
Hello, you are welcome, ... and many thanks for your "little green star". Hans-Günter