3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 20, 2015 1:32 AM by Screech9785

Bridge->ACR->Save Image...

Screech9785

in the following scenario

Bridge->ACR->Save Image...
      i used to get options to resize while saving as .jpg file

the resize was w.r.t. %, width etc. suddenly these options have stopped appearing and i can only mention the quality of .jpg.

am i just day dreaming about these options ? or do these options pop up in some different workflow ? i certainly remember selecting over 100 Edited RAW files in Bridge, hitting Ctrl+R, selecting all and saving them as jpeg with quality 10 & 40% width

i don't think my ACR has got updated. im still on 8.0.0.137

• 1. Re: Bridge->ACR->Save Image...
          Yammer Level 4

I can't swear to it, but I think you may be dreaming. To set the size/profile/sharpness of ACR saves, you change the workflow options first. At least you do now. I think it was always this way, but my memory isn't great these days.

• 2. Re: Bridge->ACR->Save Image...
            R_Kelly Adobe Community Professional

Which operating system are you using?

Did you recently update to photoshop cc 2015?

In photoshop or bridge go to Help>Updates and see if camera raw gets updated to version 9.1

• 3. Re: Bridge->ACR->Save Image...
              Screech9785 Level 1

R_Kelly- My problem got solved when i updated My AAM and installed a standalone update for ACR. i had not updated Photoshop. it is version 14.0

from your screen shot- My options stopped after Format option. i could not get Color Space, Image Sizing and Output Sharpening.

Thank you, since i actually bothered to update ACR, after you asked me whether i had Updated Photoshop !