• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

scheduletasks.cfm file is missing

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2015 Jul 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We use CF version 8. The scheduler stopped working, so I tried to log into CF administrator. It was broken, I found that someone had moved some folders. I got everything back into place, CF Admin works again.

However, the scheduletasks.cfm file is missing from the scheduler folder. (probes.cfm, getprobe.cfm, etc. are all there.)

I can't find it on the server.

I can't find the original CF 8 installation disks.

I found a CF 9 disk, installed it on my local machine.

I copied the schedulertask file to the server folder.

Tried to run the scheduler in CF administration, got an error message. (See below - it's only part of a much longer message. There is no E drive. CF resides on the D drive.)

There's no backup of these folders, only of the data drives.

What can I do to get this fixed? We don't want to install CF 9 on the server. Does anyone have a scheduletasks.cfm file they can copy and email to me? Or is there a setting somewhere that I can change to allow the scheduler to work again, with the new file?

Thanks,

Scott

Error message below

ROOT CAUSE:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage.bindImportPath(Ljava/lang/String;)V
at cfscheduletasks2ecfm82959278.runPage(E:\cf9_final\cfusion\wwwroot\CFIDE\administrator\scheduler\scheduletasks.cfm:1)
at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage.invoke(CfJspPage.java:192)
at coldfusion.tagext.lang.IncludeTag.doStartTag(IncludeTag.java:366)
at coldfusion.filter.CfincludeFilter.invoke(CfincludeFilter.java:65)
at coldfusion.filter.ApplicationFilter.invoke(ApplicationFilter.java:279)
at coldfusion.filter.RequestMonitorFilter.invoke(RequestMonitorFilter.java:48)
at coldfusion.filter.MonitoringFilter.invoke(MonitoringFilter.java:40)
at coldfusion.filter.PathFilter.invoke(PathFilter.java:86)
at coldfusion.filter.ExceptionFilter.invoke(ExceptionFilter.java:70)
at coldfusion.filter.BrowserDebugFilter.invoke(BrowserDebugFilter.java:74)
at coldfusion.filter.ClientScopePersistenceFilter.invoke(ClientScopePersistenceFilter.java:28)
at coldfusion.filter.BrowserFilter.invoke(BrowserFilter.java:38)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 18, 2015 Jul 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say "someone moved some folders", do you know who moved them and for what reason?

How up to date is your CF8? Do you prevent access to CFIDE from external sources?

This maybe a result of you being comprised (hacked).

You will be able to find a CF 8 install here - http://www.gpickin.com/cfrepo/

If you have been compromised though, I would trash the server and start from scratch!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2015 Jul 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi haxtbh,

No, we don't know who was touching the folders. I'm usually the only one to go on this server, other people have been on it, but I don't believe they did anything. (They were patching the OS.)

We've been hacked in the recent past. I'm not sure what you mean by preventing access to CFIDE from external sources. We used to self-host our external website, but have moved that to a hosting company. The internal website (intranet) is driven by CF, which 'lives' on the web server. The intranet is available externally, a user has to provide their proper credentials to log in.

I tried the link you sent, and was able to download CF8. I'm installing it now.

We're moving away from ColdFusion, PHP or somehow using Sharepoint to replicated the CF functions has been discussed. I'm hoping to keep the CF running until we can replace it. Then we'll get rid of the server.

Thanks,

Scott

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2015 Jul 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I copied the files in the scheduler folder to the scheduler folder on the production machine, I got an error message:

The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.
Please contact the website administrator.

The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes. 

Error Occurred While Processing Request 
Error casting an object of type coldfusion.tagext.net.CookieTag cannot be cast to javax.servlet.jsp.tagext.TryCatchFinally to an incompatible type. This usually indicates a programming error in Java, although it could also mean you have tried to use a foreign object in a different way than it was designed. coldfusion.tagext.net.CookieTag cannot be cast to javax.servlet.jsp.tagext.TryCatchFinally 

The error occurred in scheduletasks.cfm: line 8

-1 : Unable to display error's location in a CFML template.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation