Thanks, I checked that and they are all set to include on export.
I just tried it with one image and the Keyword gets exported.
How many images are you trying to export at the same time?
If you are trying to export that 1000 images at the same time try reducing the number to something like 100 and see what happens.
But that brings up another question. Why are you bothering to include the keywords if you plan on sending them out?
I get jpgs with no keywords.
What tool are you using to examine the JPEGs for keywords?
Upload a sample exported JPEG to Dropbox and post its link here. We can then take a look at its metadata to see what might be going on.
I have tried exporting 100 or more, and I have tried exporting only one, and neither works. To answer your other question, I'm not sending the keywords out, I'm sending the photos out and need them in jpg format rather than camera raw. So I wanted to put the keywords in to the raw files first so they were in both versions. The strange thing is that it was working, and then it stopped working.
Using Exiftool, I confirmed that the photo above has no keywords but does have all the rest of the expected metadata. So we'll have to go step by step to see what's going wrong (please do these steps exactly so we can accurately troubleshoot the problem). First, let's verify that simple export is working correctly:
1. Choose a sample raw pic.
2. Assign one of your keywords to it.
3. In Library mode, select the pic and do Metadata > Save Metadata To File.
4. Right-click the pic and do Show In Finder (on Mac) or Show In Explorer (on Windows).
5. Upload that pic and its accompanying .xmp sidecar to Dropbox (you won't be able to attach the .xmp to a post in the forum). Post the Dropbox link here.
6. Right-click the pic and do Export > Export..., using these options (all other options unchecked or their default values):
Export To: Specific folder. Choose your Desktop.
Image Format: JPEG
Color Space: sRGB
Resize To Fit: Long Edge, 500 pixels
Include: All Metadata
Write Keywords As Lightroom Hierarchy
7. Upload the exported .jpg to Dropbox and post its link here.