1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 17, 2015 5:42 PM by A.T. Romano

How do you email a video from Adobe Premiere Elements 12 and have it be the correct size too?

gfn2005

Once I have layered my videos, how do I send the final video in a readable/openable email? TYI

• 1. Re: How do you email a video from Adobe Premiere Elements 12 and have it be the correct size too?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

gln2005

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 12 running on?

For now I will assume Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit.

Involving the Premiere Elements 12/12.1 Editor....

1. Export your Premiere Elements 12 Editor Timeline to a file (typically Windows Media gives the smaller file size) and

use Dropbox or Google Drive to create a link to that video, and then insert that link in an email.

or

2. Create the .wmv video and the insert the file (if the file size is within the email provider's limits) in an email.

or

3. You could explore uploading your Timeline content to a AVCHD.mp4 1280 x 720 file using Publish+Share/Private Web Album (which is Adobe Revel sharing site).

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE12: Adobe Revel Add Media/Publish+Share

Involving Other.....

1. There is a feature in the Elements Organizer 12 under Share/Email Attachment, but the limit seems to be 2 MB for the attached file. I tried to send a .wmv 18 MB video that way and got hit with that limit message telling me to reduce the file size to no more than 2 MB. You set that feature up first in Elements Organizer 12 Edit Menu/Preferences/Sharing. I do not believe this will meet your needs.

Please review and consider, supply more details of your Timeline content and the size of your expected video export (file size and duration), and then we can fine tune the reply.

Thank you.

ATR