3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 18, 2015 4:00 PM by A.T. Romano

more facebook cover templates.

kwhear435

Where can I find more templates more facebook covers.  I cant believe 13 only had 2 on it...Pretty disappointed

• 1. Re: more facebook cover templates.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

kwhear435

What is your product - Photoshop Elements 13/13.1 or Premiere Elements 13/13.1? On what computer operating system is it running?

Each is standalone product, each comes with Elements Organizer 13/13.1. When they are on the same computer, they share the same Elements Organizer 13/13.1.

If you have not updated 13 to 13.1, please do that using an opened project's Help Menu/Updates.

I am coming from Premiere Elements 13/13.1 on Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit......

The "Facebook Covers" is a feature of Elements Organizer 13/13.1 Create/Facebook Cover.

There are more than 2 choices there that are ready to be used. The rest have to be content downloaded - click on them (thumbnails with blue band at their top right) and follow the instructions to download the assets for that choice. Have you looked at all the categories?

All = 10

Multiphoto = 10

Single Photo = 2

Interesting, look at the following Adobe TV video tutorial on this Facebook Cover feature.

http://tv.adobe.com/watch/learn-photoshop-elements/create-a-cover-photo-for-facebook/

Interesting comes from seeing the tutorial being demo'd on a Mac computer and only 2 Facebook cover opportunities seen.

At this point, I am not sure if this is a Windows versus Mac thing or something else.

Yet look at this one which is apparently demo'd on Windows

Create a Custom Facebook Cover Photo... - Adobe Photoshop Elements | Facebook

Same 2 choices.

Yet I am seeing

FacebookCover.JPG

I have Photoshop Elements 13/13.1, Premiere Elements 13/13.1, as well as the Elements Organizer 13/13.1, do you?

I am working from Windows 7 and 8.1 64 bit. Are you?

Still searching for the variable for what I am seeing and you are not.

More later.

ATR

Add On....I look at this with Premiere Elements 13/13.1 on Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 8.1 64 bit and got the same number of choices.

• 2. Re: more facebook cover templates.
            A.T. Romano Level 7

kwhear435

In my search for answers I found the following video tutorial for creating your own Facebook Cover with Photoshop Elements Editor.

Photoshop Elements: Make a Facebook Timeline Cover - YouTube

Just in case you want to explore...

To be continued....

ATR

• 3. Re: more facebook cover templates.
              A.T. Romano Level 7

twhear435

Just an update. Still looking for answers. I was amazed at how many unanswered thread exist in the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum related to the Facebook Cover option.

Right now I am trying to find a way to increase your 2 choices to at least 10.

1. Are you in a country outside the United States?

2. Do you have both Photoshop Elements 13 and Premiere Elements 13 installed on your computer?

3. Have you Refreshed "Services"

In Elements Organizer workspace - Edit Menu/Preferences/Adobe Partner Services - Refresh Services

and

In Premiere Elements workspace - Edit Menu/Preferences/Web Sharing - Refresh Services

ATR