2 Replies Latest reply on May 23, 2016 2:16 PM by Blakspyder

I am getting this message- "E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER"- and can't download books from the library. How do I reset the account? The library said it wasn't their problem.

Iowa Cathy

I am trying to resolve this issue listed below. I have been to the library (Kalamazoo Public) and they don't have any idea of what I am asking. They say it is an Amazon problem.

I tried to the second suggestion- authorize Computer but can't find "Library" to authorize the computer. Please help.

I AM TRYING TO DOWNLOAD BOOKS TO A NOOK.

When you open a book in Adobe Digital Editions, you get an error stating that another user account has the book locked:

"E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER"

Solution

Check the Adobe ID used to currently authorize Adobe Digital Editions. If it is correct, contact the e-book provider to have the activation reset for the e-book. After the activation is reset, download the e-book again and it is associated with the account activated in Adobe Digital Editions.

Additional information

The check the Adobe ID currently used to authorize Adobe Digital Editions, choose Library > Authorize Computer.

This error happens because the book is assigned to another user or something has gone wrong with the migration from anonymous activation to named activation.