Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

oops something going wrong

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2015 Jul 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo alle zusammen

Ich versuche den Creative Cloud Packager zum laufen zu bringen, ich kann mich auch mit meiner ID einloggen, es kommt dann die Meldung "Initializing Creative Cloud Packager. This may take a few seconds"  aber nach einer Weile kommt immer die Fehlermeldung "Oops something has gone wrong, please try again".

OS ist Win7 64 bit.

Wäre super wenn mir da jemand weiterhelfen könnte. Vielen Dank im Voraus.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 22, 2015 Jul 22, 2015

I just got off a chat session with support and he was able to remote in and fix this issue by stopping all Adobe services in Task Manager then went to my profile folder in c:\users\<my_profile>\AppData\Local\Adobe and in there he renamed the OOBE folder to OOBE.old.  When I ran the Setup again it ran fine and created a new OOBE folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2015 Jul 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just got off a chat session with support and he was able to remote in and fix this issue by stopping all Adobe services in Task Manager then went to my profile folder in c:\users\<my_profile>\AppData\Local\Adobe and in there he renamed the OOBE folder to OOBE.old.  When I ran the Setup again it ran fine and created a new OOBE folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines