2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 21, 2015 5:23 AM by rhianh2013

    Font licence for artwork


      Hi there,


      Can you help me out here please?


      I am starting my own business to design and sell personalised typography prints e.g. for new baby / wedding keepsakes.


      I want to understand the licences for font use though. Each print will utilise a number of fonts - some of which come standard in InDesign e.g. Arial, but others are ones I will purchase separately.


      Can you help me in clarifying if I need a licence for the standard fonts that came in the Adobe applications originally, please?


      Many thanks in advance.