• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

in person signature

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2015 Jul 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok.. the FAQ section claims that you can use eSign to capture in person signatures but I can find no way to actually accomplish this.  It seems to require one to SEND the file via email to someone in order to have them sign it.  I am sitting right next to them with my iPad and would like to simply have them sign right here in the flesh beside me.  Can anyone provide some assistance?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 23, 2015 Jul 23, 2015

Hello Allenc68619440,

If you have IPad application for Esign Manager installed, then you can first login to your account and then can click In-Person Signing to initiate it. You would just need to provide the host signer's email address and upload the document and pass the device to him to esign in front of you.

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2015 Jul 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Allenc68619440,

If you have IPad application for Esign Manager installed, then you can first login to your account and then can click In-Person Signing to initiate it. You would just need to provide the host signer's email address and upload the document and pass the device to him to esign in front of you.

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

when i use "get signature in person" on the adobe sign mobile app i input the recipient's email and it sends to them before they sign a copy of the document UNSIGNED and then a copy of the just SIGNED document. It's confusing to get both when they just signed the document - they should only get a copy of the signed document they just signed. Instead the recipient gets 2 emails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if the signer does NOT have an email? This field seems to be required, but our customers don't all have email. What's the workaround?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

All recipients in the Adobe Sign system must have an email address.

It's the one unique identifier that allows us to tie all transactions for a recipient to the individual.

The only workaround I can suggest (beyond setting up an email address) would be to print the document, have the recipient(s) physically sign the document, and then upload that document to your archive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  1. Lol. Why do I need Adobe if am print it and have it signed.? The point is to go paperless. So essentially it's completely useless. I'm flabbergasted at how useless this product is. If I'm having somebody sign in person I don't want to email them. I want them to sign it now. This process is unbelievably confusing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines