7 Replies Latest reply on Jul 26, 2015 5:48 PM by anne rp84723394

Error Code 150:30

anne rp84723394

Error code 150:30 ? Can not use full edit.

• 1. Re: Error Code 150:30
          A.T. Romano Level 7

anne rp

What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system is it running?

If your program is Photoshop Elements, then please post your question in the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum.

Photoshop Elements

Is this a "it worked before but now" issue or a "it never worked before" issue?

The 150:30 error is classically an license issue.

Pending further information from you, I would suggest that you uninstall the program, do a free ccleaner run through (regular cleaner and registry cleaner parts), and the reinstall the program with antivirus and firewalls disabled.

If Windows CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download

If Mac Piriform - CCleaner Mac

Please let us know the outcome. Then we can decide what next based on the details in your reply.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Error Code 150:30
            John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

As ATR asked, are you using PREMIERE Elements or PHOTOSHOP Elements?

Either way, I have only seen that code from Mac users who did not do a full install... read below

Mac Migration and Time Machine DO NOT WORK with Adobe program activations due to hidden registration files

DE-activate your program and uninstall and then do a full install so the required registration files may be created

• 3. Re: Error Code 150:30
              A.T. Romano Level 7

anne rp

The 150:30 error is not confined to Mac users or Elements Users.

So, the full uninstall, ccleaner (regular and registry parts), and reinstall with antivirus and firewalls disabled as mentioned earlier should be a possible first line fix  for Adobe products Windows Mac.

But, if your product is Adobe Photoshop Elements, the team there might have additional insights into what worked for it in similar situation.

ATR

• 4. Re: Error Code 150:30
                anne rp84723394 Level 1

I just resolved it by going to license recovery and following the prompts. If you installed Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 & Premiere Elements 8 you should have License Recovery in your documents. If you do not have it, then Adobe does have a download for this. I am new so do not know how to share this with the community. It took me 3 hours to figure it out and I would like to share this.

• 5. Re: Error Code 150:30
                  anne rp84723394 Level 1

This is also known as Error code 150:30 Adobe - Adobe Licensing Repair Tool

• 6. Re: Error Code 150:30
                    A.T. Romano Level 7

anne rp

Many thanks for sharing your successful troubleshooting with us. Great job and great contribution in the sharing.

We have seen the Adobe Licensing Repair Tool before and suggested it, but I decided to start with another known fix for this, the uninstall/cleaner/reinstall.

But you made a great call on this one. Well done.

Best wishes.

ATR

• 7. Re: Error Code 150:30
                      anne rp84723394 Level 1

You are most welcome. I did not want to lose my pictures and did not want to try the uninstall fix.

ARP