1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 23, 2016 4:37 AM by corrie 10

How can I make Digital Editions find my ereader?

petrav42836912

Ok... So here's my problem, I downloaded Digital Editions so I can read epub on my ereader. I did everything it said, including authorosation of my computer. However, the program can't seem to find my ereader. It's listing libraries such as Unread, Borrowed, Bought, etc... There should be a library with the name of my ereader, but this is not the case.

How can I make Digital Editions find my ereader?

• 1. Re: How can I make Digital Editions find my ereader?
          corrie 10

hello adobe,

i have the same problem. my device is not showing in the adobe digital editions.

i am trying to install e-books on my device that i got from our library. they instructed my to use digital editions to be albe to read the e-book on my e-reder,

with a clear instruction video. but got stuck at the part for authorizing my device because it is not showing in the device tab.

-    it is not chowing in the device tab of adobe digital editions

-     i have checked the list of supported devices and can not find my model in there.

-     i got a Sony reader PRS-T2. (i have found an older model: Sony reader PRS-T1

-     i checked the config of the device if it is adobe DRM compatible, it is compatible but not authorized.

-     i checked for updates for my device. device does have the newest version.

-    

how can i solve this problem?