Ok... So here's my problem, I downloaded Digital Editions so I can read epub on my ereader. I did everything it said, including authorosation of my computer. However, the program can't seem to find my ereader. It's listing libraries such as Unread, Borrowed, Bought, etc... There should be a library with the name of my ereader, but this is not the case.
How can I make Digital Editions find my ereader?
i have the same problem. my device is not showing in the adobe digital editions.
i am trying to install e-books on my device that i got from our library. they instructed my to use digital editions to be albe to read the e-book on my e-reder,
with a clear instruction video. but got stuck at the part for authorizing my device because it is not showing in the device tab.
- it is not chowing in the device tab of adobe digital editions
- i have checked the list of supported devices and can not find my model in there.
- i got a Sony reader PRS-T2. (i have found an older model: Sony reader PRS-T1
- i checked the config of the device if it is adobe DRM compatible, it is compatible but not authorized.
- i checked for updates for my device. device does have the newest version.
how can i solve this problem?