- What OS are you using? Did you upgrade your OS? As Yosemite and later and Windows 8.1 are not supported OS for CS4.
- How did you install it? Only installation from Adobe's original installer are possible, Adobe does not allow installations from backups or migration like from TimeMachine.
- Where did you get the License from? Only licenses from Adobe or from resellers are good. There are several licenses on the market, either from illegal robbery, when Adobe detects such licenses, they stop it or from scrupulous people, those buy multiple seat licenses for big companies and resell these on the grey market, those licenses can expire after some Years.
1. What OS are you using? Did you upgrade your OS? As Yosemite and later and Windows 8.1 are not supported OS for CS4.
I have Windows 8.1 before that I had Windows 7 and before that I had Windows Vista & Windows XP... I pretty much have always used Windows... and I have and HP Laptop.... What is OS???
2. How did you install it? Only installation from Adobe's original installer are possible, Adobe does not allow installations from backups or migration like from TimeMachine.
I have always use Adobe ... ALWAYS... nothing else... and the installation is from a disc.. a set of Dics actually... its a student version that I bought a while ago from school because I was using it for school... I still have the discs... So as far as your 3rd question... I have had my SC4 license since than... and its a LEGIT license... and YET it keeps telling me Error 148:3 ... So I have no idea what is going on with it. So NO it was NOT stolen....and NO this License should have NOT been expired.
CS4 is not supported under Windows 8.1.
I’m afraid you’re on your own here.
OS = Operating System
Your’s is not supported Sorry.
I see, thank you... though... it just recently stop working... when it updated. Even after Win8.1 it was still was working just until just this month... is when it stopped working after the update. Thank you for your input