I'm trying to read e-books from Stockholm stadsbibliotek with BlueFire Reader and my AdobeID.
It's on a Samsung Android phone and it did work fine on another phone before, but now when I click on the .acsm file I get:
An error has occurred loading this item.
If I click OK there, I come back to BlueFire reader, and the book is not loaded.
This is what I did:
1) I had a working BlueFire with authorized AdobeID on phone no1
2) I then installed the reader and tried to read books on a new phone, no2
3) I had forgotten the password to the AdobeID so I had to change it
and now it doesn't work at all on any of the phones.
1) Reinstalled BlueFire reader
2) Verfied that I do have the correct login and password to AdobeID by logging in there via a computer
3) Cleaned the cache of BlueFire reader
4) Forced a stop and restart of BlueFire reader
5) Deauthorized and reauthorized in the BlueFire reader settings
6) Downloaded a new book
7) Redownloaded an old book
but it still doesn't work. I have googled the error and found nothing useful.
Both phones are Samsung, one with Android 4.4.4 and one with 4.1.2.