To further investigate this issue, can you please provide us the following log files . If you have a few minutes, Please do the following:
- Download the online installer from https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
- Create an empty text file named ADM.trace inside your %temp% directory. The file extension itself is .trace, not .txt or anything else.
- Vista and above: C:\Users\<YourUserID>\AppData\Local\Temp\
- To create the empty text file, navigate to the %temp% directory, right-click in an empty area and select New > Text Document
- Rename the new file to ADM.trace
- Note: make sure file extensions are visible so that the extension is .trace and not .txt. See Show or hide file name extensions - Windows Help
3. Run the online installer again until the error is returned.
4. Two files, Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log will be generated. The files are located at the following location:
- Vista and above: C:\Users\<YourUserID>\AppData\Local\Temp\Adobe_ADMLogs
- Upload the files using the How to share a document instructions
- Post the following information in your reply:
- URL to the uploaded log files
Thanks for providing the log files.
For now, try using the offline installer.
Click on the following Adobe link. Go down to the bottom where it says, "Still having problems?". Click on the link for your browser.
If that fails, please provide the following file(s)
The FlashInstall.log file located at C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash. If this is a 64-bit OS, there's another FlashInstall.log file located at C:\Windows\SysWow64\Macrodmed\Flash. We require both files from a 64-bit OS.
- Upload the FlashInstall.log file(s) using the instructions How to share a document