• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No access the full typekit library with full membership

Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2015 Jul 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a complete CC Membership plan, but i can not access the full typekit library?

FontsFromTypekitError.jpg

FontsFromTypekitUnlock.jpg

AdobeCC_Plans.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 22, 2015 Jul 22, 2015

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this!  It looks like there may have been a problem with the Creative Cloud subscription renewal, which is why you have a paid and a free plan listed on your account.

Please send the Adobe ID that you use for Creative Cloud to support@typekit.com, and we will take a look at the subscription details.

Thank you,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2015 Jul 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this!  It looks like there may have been a problem with the Creative Cloud subscription renewal, which is why you have a paid and a free plan listed on your account.

Please send the Adobe ID that you use for Creative Cloud to support@typekit.com, and we will take a look at the subscription details.

Thank you,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines