• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

downloaded packager, my folder is generated with applications but nothing happens.

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2015 Jul 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a enterprise customer, I downloaded the packager from the LWS website, I successfully went through the process of building and downloading the applications, my folder was generated but then nothing happens. Is there another step that I need to do in order to install the programmes. I tried clicking inside the programme folders e.g Adobe Muse but I can't see any install files (for windows). I've read that Adobe Packager doesn't actually install the programmes and that I need to use a deployment method but I only want to install it own my own computer so I'm rather confused about what I need to do.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2015 Jul 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Danielle,

You can follow the steps for the article below to start the installation i.e. (Deployment)

Creative Cloud Help | Deploying package

Thanks

Mandhir

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines