1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 11, 2015 6:01 PM by Joahnnes

Is Flash Builder the best Adobe product to build mobile apps in at a beginner level?

crod58214311

Is Flash Builder the best Adobe product to build mobile apps in at a beginner level?

• 1. Re: Is Flash Builder the best Adobe product to build mobile apps in at a beginner level?
          Joahnnes Level 1

Hi

I think it is a good software, even though I am still learning and then you also have the Dreamweaver which can also help.

It is a bit complex specially when you try to follow up the YouTube movies in how to make an app. Usually when I watch a video from Adobe site I am more confused than when I started, as they already have a set of files created beforehand .....There is thankfully a page on Adobe where you will be able to download a zip file of a file on how to create apps for the first time and once you download it, just go through it. see what codes they have added to mxml or xml files. that is it.

Yes I also believe they could make a bit more user friendly for beginners like me.

Good luck.