• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking to outsource our newsletter

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2015 Jul 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We currently publish a monthly newsletter using Business Catalyst E-Mail Marketing. I am the one who puts it together, and in just 75 days, I am retiring. One alternative the boss is considering is whether this job can be turned over to a professional outfit which specializes in newsletter publication. Is anyone interested or can you point me in the right direction?

There may be web administration work as well, another chore that I shall gleefully abandon on my 66th birthday.

TOPICS
Marketplace

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 22, 2015 Jul 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lucky you!!! I wish I could hang up the keyboard. The web is a crazy place to make a living. Enjoy yourself!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2015 Jul 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd like to be thinking I'd retire before 66 yo. But my mortgage paperwork doesn't indicate that funny enough.

This work is right up our alley. We've been executing the ANYTIME FITNESS email marketing blasts monthly since 2011. These blasts go out to 400,000 members monthly.

In fact a lot of our clients would prefer to outsource this kind of work to ensure it's done properly and tested and working across all email clients than to go it alone to save a few hours of outsourcing.

If you're interested let me know. We're certainly one of the good BC Partners. We have 6 BC developers as well as a marketing team and a design team.

brett@prettydigital.com.au

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines