• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have manually downloaded and installed adobe flash player 11.1 onto my android mobile device, but I still can't view a course I'm trying to take that requires adobe flash player 8 or higher? please help me

Jul 22, 2015 Jul 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 24, 2015 Jul 24, 2015

Hi scottd57904809,

Flash Player is no longer supported on any mobile devices as such, no support is provided for it.  If the content you're attempting to view requires Flash 8 then it most likely is the culprit the content itself, or the device.  Mobile technology has advanced quite a bit since Flash 8 and 11.1.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2015 Jul 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi scottd57904809,

Flash Player is no longer supported on any mobile devices as such, no support is provided for it.  If the content you're attempting to view requires Flash 8 then it most likely is the culprit the content itself, or the device.  Mobile technology has advanced quite a bit since Flash 8 and 11.1.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines