8 Replies Latest reply on Jul 28, 2015 1:21 AM by 99jon

Cannot sync with Lightroom Mobile

makeva04

have LR5.1. My program says that sync iis on, but nothing happens.

What do I do?

• 1. Re: Cannot sync with Lightroom Mobile
          99jon Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Try quitting LR and re-booting. You may get a message that LR is still syncing a number of images but quit anyway. Then re-launch LR.

• 2. Re: Cannot sync with Lightroom Mobile
            makeva04 Level 1

It did not work. On the iPad I can sync from my camerarole. Have opened and deleted my LR, but it still do not work. It says sync is on, but nothing happens.

I have run out of ideas to make my collections sync with LR.

What can I do?

• 3. Re: Cannot sync with Lightroom Mobile
              makeva04 Level 1

Have done that but it is still NOT working. Am I the only person with this problem? Can it have anything to do with the fact that I have NOT udgravede to Yosimite?

Kind regards Marianne

Sendt fra min iPad

Den 24/07/2015 kl. 10.41 skrev 99jon <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

created by 99jon in Photoshop Lightroom - View the full discussion

Try quitting LR and re-booting. You may get a message that LR is still syncing a number of images but quit anyway. Then re-launch LR.

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7788877#7788877 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7788877#7788877

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Photoshop Lightroom by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

• 4. Re: Cannot sync with Lightroom Mobile

I assume you are running LR 5.7.1 as v5.1 did not have LR Mobile. You can check your version number from the menu:

Help >> System Info

Or About

In fact those who have updated to LR6/LRCC and Yosemite are having problems. Adobe are working on a bug fix. But with LR 5.7.1 sync should work OK.

• 5. Re: Cannot sync with Lightroom Mobile
                  john beardsworth Adobe Community Professional & MVP

99jon wrote:

In fact those who have updated to LR6/LRCC and Yosemite are having problems.

That's far too big a generalisation. Some who have upgraded are having problems, many of those are not. FWIW I've no problems at all with CC on Yosemite.

Marianne, in LrDesktop, go to Lr's Identity Plate and click it. What does Sync with Lightroom Mobile say? Is it Paused? If so, click it to restart it.

LrMobile only syncs with a single catalogue? Maybe you are not using the synced catalogue?

How do you know it is not syncing? In the Folders panel, is there a drive for your iOS device? When you click a Collection in the Collections panel, can you sync it?

John

• 6. Re: Cannot sync with Lightroom Mobile
                    makeva04 Level 1

Hi John

I am now using LR 5.7.1.

When I mark a collection is shows that sync is on, but nothing goes to my iPad.

I do not understand what you write :

In the Folders panel, is there a drive for your iOS device?

could you send me a printscreen to show what I am looking for?

How do I see my identity plate, I only see: LIghtroom/Identity Plate setup. In there nothing is chosen.

I do use the right catalog. But how would I be able to see, if I am using more than 1 catalog?

Is there any chance that you can take over my screen to solve the problem. I am very close to giving up.

Maybe there are some good videoes that you could give me as links.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Marianne

Den 27/07/2015 kl. 17.49 skrev john beardsworth <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

created by john beardsworth in Photoshop Lightroom - View the full discussion

• 7. Re: Cannot sync with Lightroom Mobile

NamePlate.png

Hi Marianne, Try hovering with your mouse/pointer over the Name Plate (see image above) until the icon for the pull-down menu shows up. Click on it, to see the activity window and then you should see the click the pause/play button next to LR Mobile.

• 8. Re: Cannot sync with Lightroom Mobile

If that makes no difference try this solution from Victoria:

Go to Lightroom >> Preferences >> Lightroom Mobile

Press the “Delete All Data” button.

From the help menu sign-out of LR

Re-boot your computer

Go to Help >> Sign-in

Try again to sync a collection.

http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom_mobile_syncing_problem